• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated April 28, 2020 by Amir U.

Reoccuring Error since install

• Every other day I get the error message, “The connection between site Zerto Colocation and the hypervisor manager Pending vCenter connection at x.x.x.x is down.”

I swear something is wrong or misconfigured or maybe it’s a legit bug. Just reaching out to the community to see if anyone else is experiencing this, or if I am on my own.

I reached out to the Zerto support team, and they instruct me to run the reconfigure every time. Over the past few months, I’ve ran that reconfigure so many times that I ended up writing a script to automate the task (which works pretty well). Maybe if I dig into the service I can figure out how to trigger my script when it reaches the error state.

Anyways let me know if you guys have experienced anything like this. EV0056 – log entries are getting out of hand as well.

Thanks,

-Sean

Hi Sean,

Bob McGinness here (new support leader) can you please send me the last case you logged with support? If this is constantly happening we should be able to debug and resolve for you.

Regards,

Bob

Hi Bob,

Sure, no problem. Zerto Case: 00129268 / Recurring ZVM Site Connection Error. I know zerto support has collected the logs a couple of times regarding this issue. We also have done a webex session, but the issue still persists.

Regards,

-Sean

Hi Bob,

Were you able to find the case?

Regards,

-Sean

Did you ever get this resolved?  I’m having a similar issue where it connects and disconnects every 15 seconds or so.  All VPG are meeting their SLA and the replication continues regardless of the state.

Me too getting same issue on freshly installed ZVM (7.5) , due to this I cant install any new VRA.

Just had my issue resolved.  It was related to permissions.  Make sure the credentials being used have at least the minimum required permissions as provided by Zerto in their documentation.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login