• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated January 28, 2021 by Kalsang D.

Recovery Options Windows 2012 R2 in Azure

• hey guys

has someone seen this before? I’ve done multiple failovers and yesterday this VM failed and won’t boot into OS I get the blue screen with recovery options I am attaching

any idea? thanks

windows

Hello,

Viola from Zerto here.

Please perform a force sync for the relevant VPG and try again to boot the recovery VM.

To run a force sync operation, navigate to the VPG’s tab within the Zerto GUI. Select the VPG you wish to synchronize, then select More -> Force Sync.

If this doesn’t get resolved, please submit a support ticket to further look at the issue.

Best Regards

Zerto Support

hi I already opened a ticket – 00155888 – but I just wanted to know if someone from forums had that issue before.

Case: Re-sync was done.
    Also azure support told me to extend C: partition capacity and that did not work and also told me to mount the VHD disk in a nested hyper-v virtual machine in Azure not sure why to do that I am asking them why?

anyway no luck so far I’ve clone the VM since I remember I had a similar issue for Windows 2008 I cloned the VM the clone did work but this time it did so right now I am updating all latest updates to the Windows 2012 R2 and failover again

I will keep you posted
    thanks

Hello Carlos C

I’m facing exactly same problem.

Did you fixed it?

Best regards

Hi,

This is Kalsang from Zerto.

Did you try the steps recommended by Viola? If Yes, were you getting a similar output?

Then I would suggest opening a support ticket.

Best regards,

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login