• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated November 1, 2018 by Ryan S.

Multiple destinations

• Just a quick question concerning multiple destinations. I see that I can send from multiple sources to a consolidated recovery site. But is it possible to have a protected VM with copies being sent to two separate recovery sites?

Currently that is not supported.

^

Currently.

🙂

yeah I would love to see that as well

same VM to multiple Recovery Sites

We will be sure to notify you guys with version updates and post here in the future if/when that feature gets included :).

Thanks for the feedback! We love hearing from you guys.

This seems like an old thread but I am also looking for a solution for this. Is it possible in the current or future planned versions to have a protected VM with copies being sent to two separate recovery sites?

Hi Jeff (and others)

Since the OP, we have added the ability to recover the same VM or group of VMs to up to 3 different targets (I think in version 4.5 and we’re currently on 6.5).

With the One-to-Many feature, you can replicate locally, to a DR site, and even to the cloud for a tertiary copy of your data. Note that you will need an ECE license for this feature.

Thanks!

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login