• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated February 3, 2021 by Kalsang D.

Move Directory ZertoVirtualReplication\logs

• Zerto  8.0U4
    I want relocate/move  directory  C:\Program Files\Zerto\Zerto Virtual Replication\logs  actually 20 Go and increase
    to another directory d:\ZertoLogs (example)
    I search a simple work instruction for that
    Regards,
    Denis.

Hi,

This is Kalsang from Zerto.

I believe that’s a task responsible for System Admin / Engineers to perform. I’ve seen few blogs in the below link which might help.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-do-i-move-the-program-files-x86-folder-from-my/3aae4200-6682-43ec-b694-1e368ca032da

Best regards,

Thanks Kalsang.

I’m system Engineers and when I read the link Greg answer :

You can’t move the Program Files, nor should you move apps or Programs off the C drive because they write registry keys to Windows that integrate them into the OS until they are uninstalled.

When you install IIS or MSSQL on C drive you can redirect/move  the IIS\logs or MSSQL\data to another directory on D drive.

Any luck that Zerto have a solution for move Logs to another location without uninstall Zerto ?

Regards

Denis.

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, we don’t have any process for it as it was a predefined location when they install ZVM.

Best regards,

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login