• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated July 28, 2019 by JoshAto A.

Migration from on prem to Azure

• I’m at a new job, and have been tasked with using Zerto to migrate some servers into Azure. I’ve never used Zerto so I have some questions.. We currently use Zerto for DR between two sites in vmware. What kind of licensing would we need in order to do this? Any tips or gotchas that I need to be aware of? Please note that this is just to migrate the servers, not to fully replicate them for DR.

Hi Dustin,

What kind of licensing do you guys currently have?  Replication to Azure can only be achieved with an Enterprise Cloud Edition license.

You can also visit the technical documentation center – we have a ton of admin guidelines, requirements documents, and best practices guides that can help bring you up to speed on working with Zerto within an Azure environment.

See here:

Technical Documentation

Hopefully, this helps!

Hi Dustin,

What kind of licensing do you guys currently have?  Replication to Azure can only be achieved with an Enterprise Cloud Edition license.

You can also visit the technical documentation center – we have a ton of admin guidelines, requirements documents, and best practices guides that can help bring you up to speed on working with Zerto within an Azure environment.

See here:

Technical Documentation

Hopefully, this helps!

Hello everybody who like Zerto!
    I want to take you little advice, If you have a big office with more than 50 workers you need good working email system or some group programs, I want to recommend you these guys, view page and just read, these guys work in email marketing sphere and they are really professionalist, I swear you!
    I hope my post helps someone.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login