• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated April 12, 2024 by Jordy J.

Issues with trying to access/use the free trial

• I ask for the free trial software on the web site today and got a automated email from “John McEvoy” with a link to download the software and a temp license.  I tried to use it but got stuck in that the first step has one installing LVM but I did not seem to receive that in what the download link gave me ( a zip file with an .ovf that when imported into VMware and started is some sort of Ubuntu VM)?   I did a reply to the email and that generated an email to “john.mcevoy@hpe.com” which gets returned as no such user.  The email also lists John McEvoy <marketo_new@zerto.com> so I tried to send to that and that is also rejected.  So I am having a hard time complying with the assertion in the email that I should:

“For any questions, including trial extension requests, please don’t hesitate to contact me:

A google search tells me that John McEvoy left the company more then 6 months ago???

Since free trials are meant to entice customer, I think maybe you guys need to fix this.

Also, what is a good email I can reach out to get some help?  I am not a customer so can’t open a support ticket it seems.

Just an update, I was able to contact support via their general email and should be getting some help with this.

This zerto software is on free trails and users can use it to check the overall performance of these tools. You can give it a try to https://veepn.com/blog/netflix-shows-not-available-in-us/ to use later for resolving any tech issues.

Tired of messy excavations? Gladiator Plumbing & Repipe offers trenchless sewer repair, minimizing disruption to your property and saving you time and money.Improve the quality of your water with water filtration system installation from Gladiator Plumbing & Repipe. Enjoy clean, fresh-tasting water straight from your tap.

https://hackmd.io/@AV-XVes9TZ-w7Sf8R8NiFw/BJFF3D3yR

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login