• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated October 19, 2020 by Ann Marie S.

How to troubleshoot connectivity errors

• Hey guys,

I’m getting frequent error from the ZVM similar to this:
    <table width=”832″>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td width=”832″>Alert turned on at 4/19/2017 6:15:50 AM: The Zerto Virtual Manager is not connected to site XYZ (10.X.XX.XX:9081).</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>Alert turned on at 4/19/2017 3:24:59 AM: The Zerto Virtual Manager is not connected to site XYZ (10.X.XX.XX:9081).</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>Alert turned on at 4/19/2017 12:34:09 AM: The Zerto Virtual Manager is not connected to site XYZ (10.X.XX.XX:9081).</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    Does anyone know exactly what they mean and how can I get more details? I’ll probably open a support ticket, but any help is appreciated.

Hi Geraldo,

Intermittent site disconnections are definitely something that should be addressed by a support ticket.

Hey Rotem,

Yeah, I’ve worked with the support guys and my network team. We ended-up moving the taking the firewall out of the path, moving the traffic behind it, and errors went away. Now to Palo Alto tickets and troubleshooting to understand what was being done to drop those connections.

Thanks

I too am having this issue but we dont have any firewalls between the zerto virtual manger and the VPG’s.

Hi, I am having the same issue, also with no firewall between the zvm and vras.  Is there a solution to this?

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login