• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated November 1, 2018 by Amy M.

how can get latest version of zerto

• Dear all

Hi

Today I requested and download latest version of zerto that i got via email link

but that is strange when i installed that that show zerto version is 6.0 although as i know latest version is 6.5

on the other hand in the panel when i want install ZVA on my esxi host it revealed

ESX 65 update 2 is not supported. Latest supported ESX build is update 1.

what is the matter?

BR

Babak

I downloaded the trial to try and its version 6.0 too..

We recently changed our trial download from ZVR 6.0 to ZVR 6.5.  We usually wait a bit of time after a version release before updating the trial license.  If you want to get the latest ZVR software, you can always go to our software downloads page to get the latest version here: https://www.zerto.com/myzerto/support/downloads/

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Product Manager

You cant go to that link unless you have a support contract. It shows a page to ‘Request Support Access’. I cant believe how difficult it is to get access to a simple up to date trial. Wasn’t this released in September?. Hope this doesnt reflect the dificulty level to actually get ‘real’ support for the product.

Hi John

thank you for letting us know that you are still getting the 6.0 version on the free trial.  We are working to resolve this issue.  I will update here once it is providing the 6.5 version.

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Product Manager

The free trial has been updated to ZVR 6.5. Thank you very much for letting us know about the issue.

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Product Manager

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login