This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Chris B April 11, 2017.

ESXi 6.0 Update 3 support

• ESXi 6.0 Update 3 was released on or about Feb 24, 2017, how long will it be until Zerto 5.0 officially supports it?  I checked the release notes on ZVR 5.0 Update 3 (released 2 days ago) and don’t see it supported.

I do have a workaround from support so all seems fine, but was just wondering on the official support.

justin.paul@zerto.com

6.0 update 3 is officially supported and now appears in the compatibility tab under site settings in the Zerto web interface.

If your Zerto managers can call home you can check that, but should be all set. If 6.0u3 is not listed, or your zvm cannot call home, then you can just download the latest build of Zerto or call support and they will help you modify the supported versions config file.

Ohio Valley Solutions Engineer @ Zerto

Thanks Justin. I see if there now on 5.0 Update 1.  Do you know if any of the 4.5 versions support ESXi 6.0 U3?

Brett

I’ve updated from the Zerto_Virtual_Replication_VMware_Installer_5.0.21.2.zip and Zerto still cannot install VRA’s to the ESXi 6.0 U3 hosts.

Under the Site Settings/Supported Host Versions, it only goes up to ESXi 6.0 U2.

Any updates for this?

I am also in the same boat as Brett K. I just got the latest version of 6.0 from vmware, on a greenfield DR site, and the latest version of zerto and hit this error

I am also having the same issue. Downloaded the latest Zerto_Virtual_Replication_VMware_Installer_5.0.21.2 package.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login