• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated January 6, 2017 by Gene T.

Dual-NIC ZVM for Traffic Separation – Feedback?

• Hi all,

I just posted this to my blog after a grueling week on my migration project.  I figured I should share it in case anyone runs into the same troubles in working with isolated networks and firewall exceptions as a last resort.  Could someone take a look and provide any feedback?  Any concerns with what I’ve done?  I’ve had this in place now for 2 days, and it seems to work flawlessly.  As an idea for Zerto, how hard would introducing this as a deployment option for large enterprises (kind of like how you offer the embedded database vs. external database for larger environments)?

http://www.gene-torres.com/2016/11/23/zerto-dual-nic-zvm/

IT Professional with focus on VMware Virtualization and BCDR solutions.

Hi Gene,

Great write up and thank you for sharing your experiences with the community! I’ll speak with the team about ways to help clarify the configuration options with regards to what you encountered during your deployment and setup.

Thanks!

Harry

Follow me: www.twitter.com/HarrySiii

hi Gene

the website you post is not loading is it only me?

thanks

Hi Carlos,  I just checked the link and it’s working for me.  Let me know if it doesn’t work still, and I can give you a link to it as PDF in dropbox or something.

Thanks!

IT Professional with focus on VMware Virtualization and BCDR solutions.
You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login