• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated April 3, 2019 by Justin N.

Create VPG for VCD to VCD using API

• I got a very strange problem to create VPG using APIs, Tried every thing i could but still get same error,
    i am using zerto v6.0

i tried to create VPGs for VCD – VCD scenario

method 1. created skeleton Template and added  the data and when i post to https://zvm_ip:port/v1/vpgSettings,
    i get error :400 {“Message”:”Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”}

where as when tried to create empty VPGs with out data, it does create one.
    tried everything but still couldn’t get a solution for it ,

so another method i tried was to to make sure it works fine, created a VPGs manually from web, got the skeleton of template used by that VPGSettingsIdentifier, so just to make sure i redeployed VPGs with different name and different vpgsettingsidentifier, even with a confirmed VPG template,

i get the same error,

can any one suggest me how can i overcome it

Thanks

Hi,

I Have had similar experiences myself when developing scripts for use with Zerto API’s

I found that normally I am missing something that is a mandatory parameter somewhere in the JSON Template

Regards

Chris

I will check each an every parameters , hope fully it works this time

Keep us posted Sanjeev! If things are still giving trouble, please do also consider logging a case with our team so they can ensure things are operating correctly. — Justin

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login