• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated November 23, 2023 by Harriet A.

Can’t see the cases from my organization

• Hi team,

I opened my account with the email instructed by my manager, but for some reason I can’t see my organization’s open cases with Zerto. This is inconvenient as I must enroll in the process of solving issues with our infrastructure. What is the process to get enrolled in my company’s account?

Best regards,

Hello Tomas,
    Ben from Zerto support here.

For any issues with a myZerto account, please open a case with Zerto’s Customer Service at:

Create Case

When asked to choose a subject, please select Administrative > myZerto & ZAP Portal

Thank you and have a nice day.

Tagged: 

Thanks! I’ll try that.

I understand your concern about accessing your organization’s open cases in Zerto. To get enrolled in your company’s account and gain access to the open cases, I’d recommend reaching out to Zerto’s support with Quick tips or your organization’s IT department. They should be able to assist you with the enrollment process and provide the necessary permissions to view and manage the cases related to your company’s infrastructure.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login