• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated January 11, 2024 by Stewart H.

Azure Stack HCI

• Hello,

We have an On-Premise customer with a VMWare platform and we will migrate his workloads to an Azure Stack HCI Clusters.

I want to know if zerto could be used for this migration from vmware to azure stack hci ?

Thank you

Hello Amirouche,
    Ben from Zerto support here.

There was a feature request on Support for Azure Stack Hub.
    Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Have a nice day

Hello, is Azure Stack HCI now supported by Zerto, or if not what is there an expected timeframe?  I tried the “Support for Azure Stack Hub” link above and it just takes me to the general support home page, nothing about Azure Stack.  When I search on Azure Stack on the support page it returns no relevant results.  Can you please clarify Zerto support for on-prem Azure Stack? Thanks!

Any updated information on Zerto support for on-premises Azure Stack HCI?

Another request for any information regarding Azure Stack HCI support?

Another request for any information regarding Azure Stack HCI support? Not Stack hub

Another request for Azure Stack HCI support. To clarify, we are attempting to migrate from VMware to the on premises Azure Stack Hyper Converged Infrastructure. This is normally managed by Windows Admin Centre with ties into Azure but all the workloads are still on prem. I understand SCVMM can also be installed as a management point but need confirmation that it has been tested by Zerto.

Tagged: 
You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login