• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated October 17, 2022 by yalexandris@amplus.gr.

Access to Support and Downloads

• Hello, I’m curently having login access to MyZerto but not to Support and Downloads. The message that pops-up in URL: https://www.zerto.com/myzerto/support/  is  “You must be a Zerto customer or partner to access the Support Page“. I’m an HPE partner with no Zerto relationship previously. So how can i get access to support and downloads and be able to download and test zerto ? By pressing the Request Support Access button within the same  URL i see a message saying “We were unable to send your request; please reach out to Zerto Support for assistance” I cant find where i can submit a case. Is there any specific e-mail which i can use to submit a case ? Thanks for any kind of help.

Hello Yannis,
    Ben from Zerto support here.

Please go to the myZerto login page and sign-up to request a myZerto account.
    If your company has purchased Zerto solutions, the email domain will be recognized and the request will be approved.

Have a nice day

Ben, how do we remove a person who is no longer with the company and insure they cannot log in to support or analytics?

Thanks.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login