Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy, and manage applications through our global network of datacenters. With Azure, you get the freedom to build and deploy wherever you want, using the tools, applications, and frameworks of your choice. With 35 datacenters Azure is the largest Cloud platform worldwide. Microsoft Azure Cloud is now supported as a target platform for Disaster Recovery and Migration of your VMs and data. Zerto Virtual Replication 5.0 and Azure, remove the need to provision and manage your own disaster recovery site and enable significant cost savings. Microsoft and Zerto have a strategic partnership to help customers to migrate to Azure for their Enterprise Public Cloud.
- Why do Microsoft partners turn to Zerto?
- Overview of Microsoft Azure with Zerto Virtual Replication 5.5
- MoD Webinar: The Fastest Replication & Recovery Solution to Microsoft Azure – Zerto Virtual Replication
- Move and Protect Workloads on Microsoft Azure with Zerto
- Webinar: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery for Microsoft Applications
- Zerto Virtual Replication for Microsoft’s Hyper-V Hypervisor
- Global Online Education Provider Embraces the Hybrid Cloud with Zerto and Azure