Zerto is raising the bar for IT resilience once more with its industry-leading release of Zerto 8.
New capabilities offer more storage options, cost savings and operational efficiencies to deliver top notch continuous data protection, disaster recovery and mobility, both on premises and in the cloud.
New features in Zerto 8 include:
- Continuous Data Protection (CDP) to Google Cloud
- Cost savings and operational efficiency with VMware vVols storage integration
- Insights through data protection reporting and capacity management
- Lower cost Cloud backup with AWS Storage Gateway
- VMware Virtual Cloud Director (vCD) self-service recovery portal for DRaaS
- And more…
Join the webinar on March 31st at 11am AEDT to hear about innovations delivered in Zerto 8 and get a sneak peek at Zerto’s vision for the future of data protection!