We’ve totally re-engineered backup. Finally, say goodbye to legacy backup technology that’s complex, costly and can’t keep pace with the speed of business. With Zerto 7.0, we’re fundamentally changing the way you protect your business by converging disaster recovery and backup in one simple, scalable IT Resilience Platform.
Using our core Continuous Data Protection (CDP) and journaling technology, you’ll achieve seconds of RPO at scale, for both short-term and long-term data retention – all while creating an “always on” customer experience.
Join Rob Strechay, Zerto’s SVP of Product, Gijsbert Janssen van Doorn, Zerto Technology Evangelist, and an early adopter customer, Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) to hear about latest benefits of Zerto 7.0 and why disaster recovery and backup are simply better together. Listen in to:
- See how converged DR and backup works
- Hear from Customer EPRI on their early success and how they will replace their existing backup using Zerto 7.0
- Preview powerful planning capability to help you optimize resources and infrastructure requirements
- Gain visibility across your entire cloud and/or on-premise environment
- Get the scoop on what’s new in the IT Resilience Platform
Watch now to hear the new updates around our latest release, Zerto 7!
About EPRI: The Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) conducts research, development, and demonstration projects for the benefit of the public in the United States and internationally. As an independent, nonprofit organization for public interest energy and environmental research, we focus on electricity generation, delivery, and use in collaboration with the electricity sector, its stakeholders and others to enhance the quality of life by making electric power safe, reliable, affordable, and environmentally responsible.