Zerto for Your Epic Environment.
The Zerto IT Resilience Platform is the only all-in-one solution that converges disaster recovery, backup, and workload mobility whether on-premises or to, from and between hybrid and multi-cloud environments. With Zerto, healthcare customers can reduce the cost and complexity of disaster recovery, application migration and data protection utilizing the platform’s continuous data protection (CDP).
Epic (an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software company) is the information backbone for many of the largest integrated health systems in the world. It’s critical for healthcare organizations to have visibility across the entire HIE so there is confidence that business service levels and compliance requirements are met.
Zerto’s industry-leading technology enables hospitals and health systems to quickly protect from any kind of planned or unplanned disruption.
Minimize Data Loss with Granularity
Reduce data loss to just seconds regardless of the issue. Imperative for customers running Epic who need access to data for real-time diagnostic and medical decision making.
Compliance and long-term retention requirements
Documented test plans can be produced that satisfy many compliance requirements, including HIPAA, and prove the ability to quickly restore access to patient records.
Freedom of Choice
By decommissioning legacy technologies quickly, customers can save money and eliminate contractual complexities with reduced vendor overhead.
Migrations and consolidation projects occur on time and on budget. Migration without production impact is critical for customers running Epic, that require real-time data sharing and information to make informed patient care diagnosis and decisions.
Simplicity Frees Up Resources
No downtime during migrations prevents business disruption, in turn enabling the customer to maintain continuity of care. A single solution reduces complexity and allows IT resources to be freed up from maintenance tasks in order to focus on ways to enhance customer and patient experiences.
Reach out to us today to learn how Zerto can protect your organization across your Epic environment.
If you are an Epic user receive 10% off if you purchase by December 31, 2019.*
*Terms & Conditions
- This Offer (the “Offer”) is a time limited promotion that grants End Users of the healthcare application Epic 10% off the list price of Zerto’s Enterprise Cloud Edition (“ECE”) or Migration Licenses.
- End Users who wish to participate in this Offer must currently own Epic and purchase a minimum number of licenses for 100 VMs. If the End User is purchasing ECE Licenses they must also purchase three-years (3) of Premium Maintenance and Support.
- This Offer is valid only on new purchase orders received from August 9, 2019 through midnight December 31, 2019.
- This Offer is subject to change without notice. Zerto reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend, modify, revoke, or terminate this offer, in whole or in part, for any reason, at any time.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.