Critical Care: Zerto for Your Epic Environment
We understand that keeping the applications around your Epic environment or other Health Information Exchange (HIE) up, and protecting patient data, is not just important – it’s vital.
In addition to ensuring 24×7 data access, imperative to running real-time diagnostic and medical decision-making processes, you are faced with protecting against cyber threats and other outages. Zerto empowers your IT team to seamlessly adapt to change, while safeguarding providers and patients from any type of disruption.
The Zerto IT Resilience Platform™ converges disaster recovery, backup, and workload mobility in a simple, scalable platform enabling you to:
- Minimize Data Loss with Granularity: reduce data loss to just seconds, regardless of the disruption.
- Meet Compliance and Long-term Retention Requirements: documented test plans can be produced that satisfy many compliance requirements, including HIPAA, and prove the ability to quickly restore access to patient records. In addition, Zerto’s Elastic Journal copies data from the short-term retention storage into the long-term retention repositories without production impact and eliminates the need for “backup windows”.
- Benefit from Freedom of Choice: by decommissioning legacy technologies quickly, your organization can save money and eliminate contractual complexities with reduced vendor overhead.
- Migrate, Risk Free: no downtime during migrations prevents disruption; in turn, enabling your or the provider organization to maintain continuity of care.
- Free Up Resources: a single solution reduces complexity and allows IT resources to be freed up from maintenance tasks in order to focus on ways to enhance customer and patient experiences.
Reach out to us today to learn how Zerto can protect your Epic environment.
If you are an Epic user receive 10% off if you purchase.*
*Terms & Conditions
- This Offer (the “Offer”) is a time limited promotion that grants End Users of the healthcare application Epic 10% off the list price of Zerto’sEnterprise Cloud Edition (“ECE”) or Migration Licenses.
- End Users who wish to participate in this Offer must currently own Epic and purchase a minimum number of licenses for 100 VMs. If the End User is purchasing ECE Licenses they must also purchase three-years (3) of Premium Maintenance and Support.
- This Offer is subject to change without notice. Zerto reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend, modify, revoke, or terminate this offer, in whole or in part, for any reason, at any time.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.