Zerto recently hosted a sneak peek webinar introducing you to all the exciting capabilities coming in 9.0. These include:
- Data tiering and archiving within AWS S3 and Azure repositories
- Immutability for LTR backups to AWS cloud storage
- Instant VM restore from journal
- File restore from LTR repository
- Automated VM Protection
- New data protection VPG configuration
While these features will officially launch with our 9.0 release in July 2021, Zerto is looking to give early access to a select number of customers prior to launch.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out this form and someone will follow up with you regarding the next steps.
For questions, please reach out to Jill Lewis, Customer Marketing Manager, Jill.Lewis@zerto.com
** NOTE: If you are selected for early access to this program, a prerequisite to receiving the code is that you agree to the following terms and conditions of the program:
- The beta release will be installed in an exclusive testing environment and not production environment. You will need a testing environment to participate.
- Participate in Zoom meetings as needed to troubleshoot
- Allow for call home and Zerto Analytics to be enabled on all sites used in the beta release
- Assist in log collection as needed when issues arise
- Willingness to speak with Marketing and share experiences throughout the testing process
- Upon successful completion of the program, your willingness to share experiences publicly