In this recorded webinar, find out just how easy it is to connect your VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments into Microsoft Azure, removing the need for you to host your own secondary DR site altogether! 5 simple steps is all it takes to begin your journey to the cloud, by utilizing the cost-effective storage and on-demand capacity of Azure to protect your data and applications.
With RPOs in seconds and RTOs in minutes, no snapshots, no performance impact and point-in-time recovery for up to 30 days, learn how with Zerto and Azure you can move beyond disaster recovery and embrace IT Resilience to the cloud.
- What you need to install in your VMware vSphere & Microsoft Hyper-V environment to enable replication to Azure
- Networking requirements and options to connect your on premise network to Azure
- What you need to install in Azure to enable recovery management, orchestration & automation
- Configuring the protection SLAs, Azure VM sizing & recovery settings for your VMs
- How to test failover and VM conversion to Azure with no downtime or impact to the replication
Fill out the form to watch now!