Zerto Mobile App FAQ
Viewed 508 times
This article will detail the basic requirements for operating the Zerto mobile app and other FAQ.
Where can I get the App?
What are the App basic requirements?
Supported Mobile OS versions
Android 4.4 and above
IOS 8 and above
MyZerto users with support permissions
To request new user, please go to: www.zerto.com/myzerto/login-request/
The requested ZVM has to be installed with ZVR 5.0 or greater
A valid (not expired) license
Have the ‘Enable Online Services and Zerto Mobile’ checkbox selected in the ZVM settings -> "About" dialog box
How do I log into the App?
- In order to log in, you need to use your "MyZerto" credentials.
- If you're not a valid MyZerto user, please fill in the new user request at: https://www.zerto.com/myzerto/login-request/
What operations can I perform using the Mobile App?
- The Mobile App is for monitoring purposes only. Operations (such as Failover Live, Move, Failover Test etc.) are not available via the app at this time.
How does the ZVM connect to the App??
- The ZVM is connected to the app via our SaaS cloud component.
- An open internet connection must be available in order for the ZVM to communicate with the app.If you are using DMZ around your ZVM, an access to the following URL over port 443 must be allowed on the FW: