Field Technical Notice: FTN- 20190115
ZVR Versions Affected: 7.0 and above
The next release of Zerto Virtual Replication does not support the following items:
- VMware vSphere version 5.0
- VMware vCloud Director for Service Providers versions 8.0.1 & 8.0.2
- The following items from the Zerto Virtual Manager API:
- POST HTTP methods for the VPG API
- The Resource Report API
- The CloudPortalUrlFactory
The above releases and APIs continue to be supported in prior versions of ZVR as described in the Zerto Interoperability Matrix and REST API Reference Guide.
- VMware vSphere version 5.0 and vCloud Director versions 8.0.1 & 8.0.2 are unsupported products as outlined in this VMware Product Lifecycle Matrix:
- The Zerto Virtual Manager APIs have been replaced with newer APIs. The table below outlines the recommended API to use:
|Deprecated API||Recommended Replacement API|
Prior to upgrading or installing the next release of Zerto, please upgrade to a supported release from VMware. The Zerto document Upgrading Zerto Virtual Replication has guidelines for upgrading these components.
Please do not use the above deprecated APIs in the next release of Zerto.