FTN-20190115: End of Support for Selected VMware Platforms & Zerto API Deprecation in Next Release
Viewed 258 times
- VMware vSphere version 5.0
- VMware vCloud Director for Service Providers versions 8.0.1 & 8.0.2
- The following items from the Zerto Virtual Manager API:
- POST HTTP methods for the VPG API
- The Resource Report API
- The CloudPortalUrlFactory
- VMware vSphere version 5.0 and vCloud Director versions 8.0.1 & 8.0.2 are unsupported products as outlined in this VMware Product Lifecycle Matrix:
- The Zerto Virtual Manager APIs have been replaced with newer APIs. The table below outlines the recommended API to use:
|Deprecated API||Recommended Replacement API|
Prior to upgrading or installing the next release of Zerto, please upgrade to a supported release from VMware.
The Zerto document Upgrading Zerto Virtual Replication has guidelines for upgrading these components.
Please do not use the above deprecated APIs in the next release of Zerto.