This service requires a valid support contract for the Zerto solution and for environment data to be sent periodically to Zerto.
Such non-publicly identifiable data includes, but is not limited to: Zerto licensing information, Zerto version information, and environment statistics such as number of replicated virtual machines or number of VPG's.
Where can I find the Analytics and Cloud Control applications?
Where can I get the Mobile App?
What OS versions does the mobile app support?
- Android 4.4 and above
- IOS 8 and above
How do I log into these applications?
To log in, you need to use your "MyZerto" credentials.
If you don’t have a valid MyZerto user, please fill the new user request here: https://www.zerto.com/myzerto/login-request/.
What operations can I perform using these applications?
The Analytics application allows users to monitor, view, and export details and reports related to their Zerto environment.
The Cloud Control application allows Zerto Cloud Service Provider partners the ability to upgrade their DRaaS customers and register their customer ZORG's to the providers account with Zerto.
The Mobile application allows users to monitor statistics about their environment similar to Analytics, but in a more mobile friendly way.
1. Make sure the ZVM can access our server by following these steps:
- Download a REST API client on the ZVM machine (for example Postman or Insomnia are two free API clients available to download from the web)
- Create a new PUT request (no body, no headers)
- Set URL to "https://zerto-mobile-data.zerto.com/status’"
- Send the request
2. Make sure the "Enable Online Services and Zerto Mobile" box is checked in the ZVM Site Settings -> About.
3. If you use Proxy, please make sure to configure it within the ZVM by following the instructions listed in https://www.zerto.com/myzerto/knowledge-base/setting-up-a-proxy-with-zerto/.
If you still have login issues/missing data, please contact Zerto Support.