An administrator may need to determine which protected VMs are configured to use a particular host as a target for replication. This article explains the procedure for using the Resource Report to obtain this information.
2.0 Update 5 (Beryl) and greater.
- In the ZVR GUI, choose "Reports", and "Resources Report".
- Select the relevant timeframe, and choose "Generate to XLSX file".
- Open the exported XLSX file.
- Locate the "Timestamp" column, and choose to filter for the point in time in question.
- Locate the "Target Host" column, and choose to filter for the host in question.
- Each line listed in the resulting filtered spreadsheet pertains to a VM associated with the "Timestamp" and "Target Host" selected in steps 4 and 5.
Starting with 3.0 Update 1, PowerShell Cmdlets are added allowing for the scripted identification and change of VMs' target hosts. For more information on these, refer to the following online documentation:
- Get-GetVmsReplicatingToHosts - Gets the list of all the protected virtual machines for the specified host.
- Set-ChangeRecoveryHost - Sets the host used to recover the specified protected virtual machine.