Problem Unable to reset MyZerto Password
Viewed 503 times
An admin may try and reset their password, but find that they cannot.
- Temporary password sent by Zerto is directed to the Spam folder.
- Password doesn't meet complexity criteria.
- User's e-mail or temporary password are entered incorrectly.
- Password Cannot Be Reset, Do Not Refresh The Password Reset Page"
- Activation email is not received
- Temporary Password For Account Activation Is Not Working
- Make sure to check your Spam Folder
- If you have received the following error message: “Password Cannot Be Reset, Do Not Refresh The Password Reset Page" it means that the password you've tried to set is not complex enough. In order to resolve this issue please try a different password that meets all of the following criteria:
- 8 characters
- 1 uppercase character
- 1 lowercase character
- 1 digit
- 1 symbol
- If you have received the following error message: "Temporary Password For Account Activation Is Not Working" please try to manually type the temporary password into the activation page and use lowercase letters ONLY in their username.