Problem Sites Are Missing in Zerto Analytics
Viewed 347 times
A user might find that sites are missing in their analytics. To troubleshoot the issue, follow the steps in the Resolution section.
- There might be a network issues that is causing the site not to transmit to the Zerto Analytics servers
- The license which is applied on the ZVM does not match the account of the user
Sites are missing from Zerto Analytics
- Validate that the Site is connected and transmitting to the Zerto Analytics servers by following the steps listed in Zerto Analytics Dashboard doesn’t contain data
- If the issue persist - Submit a case with Zerto support, and include the following:
- The license key in use.
- The e-mail address used for MyZerto.
- A screenshot of a ‘Success!’ API Client response from Zerto’s Analytics Servers.
- A screenshot of the blank Analytics Screen. including the MyZerto user configuration