1. New Resource Group (The Azure Marketplace template requires that you create a new resource group)
2. Two Subnets on the chosen Virtual Network (Only one subnet is required for ZCA deployment)
3. Public IP (Public IPs are not required by the ZCA)
There are two options if you do not wish to use these requirements:
1. Deploy the ZCA template in the Azure Marketplace with dummy information for the three requirements and then modify the ZCA VM as desired after deployment.
2. Deploy a new Windows VM and use the Zerto Azure installer in MyZerto for deployment following the requirements of the Installation Guide