Problem with ZVM compatibility issue with SCVMM 2016 rollup 7 and 8 on ZVR 7.5
Viewed 69 times
If installed Zerto version is between 7.5 - 7.5U1 and the configured SCVMM is on 2016 RTM rollup 7 or 8, then issues may be encountered.
For reference on supported versions, please refer to our Interoperability Matrix for All Zerto Software Versions (latest)
- The ZVM GUI is loading in a loop and you can't do anything in the GUI.
- The ZVM logs may report errors in reflection collection:
Verify the SCVMM 2016 build number to confirm Rollup version.
Using the following Microsoft Article for reference: System Center – Virtual Machine Manager build versions
Update Rollup 7 for System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager
Update Rollup 8 for System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager
From here there are the following options:
1. Upgrade ZVM to 7.5u2 or higher
2. Downgrade to SCVMM 2016 rollup 6 or lower
3. If neither options are viable, contact Zerto Support for another possible workaround