myZerto Escalation Goals
- Improve Self Service Options
- One Step Escalation
- Direct Contact with TSE Manager (owner)
- Tracked in Salesforce
- Trending of Escalation Reasons
- Continuous Improvement Loop
myZerto Escalation Overview
- An “Escalated” button has been added to the “Manage Cases” section of myZerto.
- The escalation button will be conditionally available and is dependent on the case being actively open and the target response time having passed.
- A case can be escalated due to Support responsiveness, a change in business impact, or for a request to reassign the case.
- Support Management will be actively engaged through the escalation.
Submitting An Escalation
- Go to the myZerto "Manage Cases" section.
- Within the "Manage Cases" section, select the case you would like to escalate.
- Within the pop up, enter a reason, impact, phone number, and any applicable additional contacts.
- Once submitted, you will receive both a confirmation of the submitted escalation in the pop up and an automated email message with the escalation request number.
- Your case status will be updated to “Escalated” and will revert back to the previous case status once the escalation is closed.
- You will receive an automated message when the escalation has been both opened and closed.
- A Zerto Support Manager will review the request and contact you directly.
- The Zerto Support Manager will engage on the escalation until the issue has been resolved.
- If you have any issues submitting an escalation or are having other escalation issues, please call the Zerto Support line.