To gather local Zerto Virtual Manager logs via Zerto Virtual Replication Diagnostics, follow these steps:
- On the machine running Zerto Virtual Replication, go to Start > All Programs > Zerto Virtual Replication > Zerto Diagnostics.
- Select Local Zerto Virtual Manager diagnostics, then click Next.
- A Local Collection Confirmation dialog box appears - click Yes.
- In the Select Destinations screen, you may select a specific local destination where the log bundle will be generated, and by default Automatically Upload Files to Zerto FTP Server will be selected. Be sure to select the appropriate server for upload, depending upon your location. Once these choices are made, click Collect.
- The logs are gathered and combined into an archive and uploaded to the selected FTP server.
Note: The bundle is also stored at the local destination and can be manually uploaded to Zerto with the details listed in the Manual Upload to Zerto FTP Servers solution article.