How to Manually Initiate Log Collection on a VRA
Viewed 45 times
The log collection through the Zerto diagnostic tool may fail to connect to the VRA. An administrator may need to initiate a log bundle collection manually on a VRA.
- Open a PuTTY session to the VRA.
- Run the following command to navigate to the directory that has the log collection script:
- cd /mnt/run/scripts/
- Run the script via the following command:
- ./collectLogs.sh x (Where x stands for the hours to collect)
- The bundle will be located at directory: /mnt/run/zvr/logs/ and named 'logsCollection.tar.gz'
- Open WinSCP and enter the VRA IP and root user name, go to the Advanced... > Advanced > Navigate to SSH >Authentication and upload the ssh key.
- Copy the log bundle to the desired location.