How to Create RabbitMQ User
Viewed 5530 times
An administrator may need to create RabbitMQ user for his/her cloud environment. Recently RabbitMQ is installed without granted users, in order to connect Zerto to vCD you will have to create user manually.
To create a RabbitMP User, follow the steps below:
Prerequisites: Erlang + RabbitMQ must be installed.
- Log in to the VM RabbitMQ is installed on.
- Open RabbitMQ Command Prompt.
- Run the following commands:
- rabbitmqctl add_user <username> <password>
- rabbitmqctl set_user_tags <username> administrator
- rabbitmqctl set_permissions -p / <username> ".*' ".*" ".*"