How to configure Zerto email alerts
Viewed 158 times
The alerts issued by Zerto Virtual Replication are displayed in the Zerto User Interface. You can configure Zerto alerts to be sent to an email address to be better informed when an alert occurs.
In order to be able to receive Zerto alerts via email, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Zerto user interface (the ZVM UI).
- Open the site settings menu by clicking the three lines in the top right corner.
- Click on the email settings tab.
- Under the email settings, you'll need to enter the following details - SMTP server address, SMTP server port, Sender account, and To.
- Use the "Send test email" button to make sure that the ZVM is able to send emails successfully.
- After the email has been configured, check the "Enable sending alerts" under the "Alerts and reports", so that emails will be sent to the configured email address.