When presented with an alert in the Zerto Virtual Replication GUI, an administrator may want additional information.
In order to obtain more detailed information on alerts, an administrator can look in the following areas:
- [Zerto] VPG Summary screens
- Specifics on the VPG status and any associated sync triggers are available in this screen.
- [Zerto] Manage VRAs screen
- VRA status is available in this screen.
- [Zerto] Reports tab > Alerts
- Zerto Virtual Replication alerts are available in this screen, organized by site and entity.
- vCenter node > Tasks & Events tab in the vSphere Client
- When Zerto Virtual Replication performs a task, it is registered in vCenter. What is visible in the Zerto Virtual Replication GUI can be augmented with more detailed information by looking at this screen.