How to Rename VRA VMs after Installation
Viewed 441 times
An administrator may wish to rename the VRA VMs rather than keep the default name convention of "Z-VRA-<hostname>".
To change the VRA VM name, follow the steps below:
- Open vSphere client VMs and Templates view.
- Right-click on the selected VRA -> Edit Settings.
- A "Confirm Dialog" window will be presented, as the VRA VM is managed by Zerto, click "OK".
- Navigate to the "Options" tab and change the Virtual Machine Name to the selected name.
- Click "OK" to save the changes.
The VRA name change will be reflected in the Zerto GUI for each VRA altered, with its new name, and can be seen under the Setup tab.