• This topic has 31 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated November 7, 2019 by Amy M.

Vsphere 6.7U2 Support

• Does Zerto support vSphere 6.7U2 yet?

Do not add “ESX67 2”. You just need delete “1” from “ESX67 1” and type “2” instead of it. 😉

Any news about the official release?

just a followup on my upgrade experience. I had zero issues upgrading to Zerto 7.0 before a upgraded vSphere to 6.7 update 2. After upgrading Zerto, upgrading vSphere to 6.7 update 2 did not result in any zerto related issues. No problems.

29th and still no release….a bit down to the wire on the “end of may” release date no?

Christropher W

5/31…..any updates?

Final regression testing of the update is underway.  We will communicate about status on June 3rd.

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Product Manager

Any update on status of the release for u2 support with hardware version 15?

and the status as of june 3rd?

We are planning to release ZVR 6.5U4 and 7.0U1 by June 10th. We had to delay the release to address a field issue with a fix in this update. I will keep you updated on the status of these updates. Thank you for being patient for support for vSphere 6.7U2.

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Product Manager

Zerto 6.5U4 and Zerto 7.0U1 has been posted on our downloads page.  Both updates support vSphere 6.7U2.

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Product Manager

Just a warning to those upgrading from 6.5U# to 7.0U1, I experienced issues with my upgrade that support was unable to resolve last night. I was forced to revert back to my original 6.5 install and upgrade to 6.5U4. It appears that the installer didn’t upgrade the “storageVersion” from the 6.5 version number up to the 7.0U1 version. I also tried an upgrade from 6.5U4 to 7.0U1 with the same results. ymmv

have you tried going through 7.0 GA version first?

I have not, since the reason i needed this update was for the 6.7U2 support. Now that I am on 6.5U4, I have that support. Not sure what an upgrade to 7.0GA will do in that regards, plus I have scheduled some time to go through the 7.0U1 upgrade with support on a remote session so that they can review logs and everything while the upgrade progresses. Just wanted to give that warning out to the people that have been keeping an eye out on this thread for this update.

Good Morning,

We are running 7.0 Build 070005867 with “Latest” VRA on all but one VRA [ 6.5 on a 2008 sql cluster hosted host ] .

Will 7.0U1 require VRA updates across the board? Will our needs to be updated VRA running 6.5 still be one version compatible ?

Hi Joseph – Yes, VRA upgrades are available when moving from the 6.5 series to 7.0 series. In the future, you would not be able to upgrade to the next major release (likely version 7.5, subject to change) if your 7.0 install contains a 6.5 VRA until the 6.5 VRA is upgraded to 7.0. — Justin

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login