6.7u3

• Just updated to 6.7 Update 3 which just released – but looks like Zerto doesn’t support it?? How can I fix?

ESX/VC 6.7U3 will work for you. The only thing that won’t work (until the patch is released) is VM with HW version 15. If you won’t use HW 15 you should not have any issues

Great , thanks, we only have HW version 14 or lower.

Next week (week of Sept 23rd), we are planning to release a patch for Zerto version 6.5 and Zerto version 7.0 to support vSphere 6.7U3.  This patch enables support for hardware version 15 too.  I will provide an update here when the patch is released.

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Platform Product Manager

On September 22, we released Zerto 7.5 which supports vSphere 6.7U3.  Today (Sept 23) we released Zerto 7.0U2 Patch 2 to support vSphere 6.7 U3.  Patch for ZVR 6.5 is coming later this week.  I will update here when this patch is released.

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Platform Product Manager

Where I can download Zerto 7.0U2 Patch 2 as we have VMware 6.7 Update 3?

If we install 7.0U2 Patch 2, do we also need to update the Azure ZCA?  I don’t see an update for Azure.

Can Zerto 6.5 U3 be upgraded to 7.5 directly, or does it require an interim upgrade to 7.0U2 Patch 2

You need to upgrade to Zerto 7.0 in this case before going to Zerto 7.5.

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Product Manager

Thank you for the reply.  Is there any documentation on doing the double upgrade you can share?

We don’t have anything aimed at a double upgrade.  You would need to do each upgrade separately using the Zerto upgrade documentation for each release.

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Product Manager

Dear Amy,

any news about “Patch for ZVR 6.5 is coming later this week. I will update here when this patch is released.”

kind regards

Hendrik

The patch to ZVR 6.5U4 to support vSphere 6.7U3 has been released.

Amy Mitchell

Zerto Product Manager

I am running V8U2 and having an issue when adding vm’s that are on hardware version 14.  Is that expected?

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login