Zerto Virtual Manager is not connected to VRA

• I create a Azure IaaS VM, installed Zerto, added license and paired the site with on-prem.

Now I would like to add a VPG and protect machines but this wizard that I run from my internal Zerto manager states that the site in azure is disconnected.

On the manager in Azure I see the following message:

Zerto Virtual Manager is not connected to VRA with IP 10.100.2.4 on host [Host ZcaLocalHostName, server c5dd4cdb-c091-4ad4-8c43-f7aba43079b2].

Can someone help me?

What is wrong?

I can ping etc. to the on-prem environment, firewalls are off, ip is fixed, user is local admin. The ip: 10.100.2.4 mentioned in the message is the IP of the local machine in Azure that has the Zerto installation on it.

Hi there!

I’m sorry I can’t give you an easy answer, but I do request that you call support on this one. It could be Azure/support related, but we can take a look with you to help determine if that’s the case for next steps.

Thanks,

Harry

Follow me: www.twitter.com/HarrySiii

Hi Harry S,

We created ticketĀ #00091786.

Hope support can help us.

Greetings, Marc

Just wanted to post that if you get these alerts while your vulnerability/inventory scanner is running then you might want to whitelist/exclude them as it might cause enough networking congestion and/or issues that might cause alerts to trigger for no reason.

Zerto Virtual Manager is not connected to VRA ….

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login