• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated October 15, 2019 by Massimo M.

Older version (6.0U4) download

• Hi to all,

I need to add/pair a new site to an existing Zerto infrastructure which is running on version 6.0U4 on VMWare – Unfortunately older versions seem to be unavailable to download. Can someone help me ti find the package I need?

Thanks

Regards

Massimo M

Hello Massimo,

Brian from Zerto here.

Here is our Interoperability Matrix to check the supported Zerto versions with different environments, vSphere on page 5:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/zertodownload_docs/Latest/Zerto%20Virtual%20Replication%20Operability%20Matrix.pdf

Please note, each site can be 1 Zerto version apart from each other, meaning, if you have Zerto 6.0 on one site, it can be paired with any Zerto 7.0 on the second site – as long as the hypervisor is compatible with the relevant Zerto version on specific site.

Zerto 6.0 will be soon out of support, so I would recommend you to select a newer version if possible.

If you find that only Zerto 6.0 is compatible with your environment, kindly open a case for Zerto Support and we will provide you with the Installer files.

Hi Brian,

thanks for your quick response.

I’ll try with zerto 7.0 and if i’d get any issue l’ll get back to your support and open a case.

Thanks

Regards,

Massimo M

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login