Support for ESXi 6.7 Update 3

• Hello,

When will Zerto support ESXi 6.7 Update 3?

VMware ESXi, 6.7.0, 14320388

Thanks

Hello Havar,

Apologize for the misunderstanding, let me correct my self.

Zerto will support any new release of any of the platforms, management tools, either with an existing release of Zerto Virtual Replication or by releasing a new version of its software, within ninety (90) days of the official VMware, Hyper-V, Amazon Web Services (AWS), or Microsoft Azure release.

As our general statement suggests, ESXi 6.7 Update 3 planned to be supported within our SLA of 90 days from the release date. (Should be a released until November 20th).

With that said, if you’d like you can edit the version manually and see if that works, kindly open a support case so we can guide you on the procedure. Just keep in mind that we can’t support issues in this ESXi version until it is officially supported.

Best regards,

Hello Havard,

Brian from Zerto here.

As stated in our Interoperability Matrix, ESXi 6.7u3 is already supported with Zerto versions 6.5u4 and Zerto 7.0u2.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/zertodownload_docs/Latest/Zerto%20Virtual%20Replication%20Operability%20Matrix.pdf

Best regards,

Hello Brian,

As far as i can tell 6.7 Update 3 isn’t even listed in the interoperability matix.

I think you may be confusing with 6.5 Update 3?

Hello Håvard,

ESXi 6.7u3 will be supported by Zerto 7.0U2P2 and 6.5U4P1. They are planned to be released very soon.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login