• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated May 24, 2019 by Justin N.

Error posting to this forum

• I keep trying to post to this forum and I get this error:

403 Forbidden
    A potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site.

Nothing in the content of my post seems like it would be problematic. It’s just plain text.
    Any suggestions on what to avoid?

I can get VPG data from the API when I query a ZVM that has protect and recovery sites at different ZVMs But I can’t determine how to get the specific host data when they are at the same ZVM.
    In the case below the VPG has the same protect and recovery ZVM, but the hosts on that ZVM are different. I’d like to get this data from an API 6.5 query.

Protection Host
    RP:[EECACM-COMPUTE-POD1]eecacm-esx01-22.expedient.com SDTEST-ACM (597e4fd8-d23d-44b2-b8c6-03ec79cb5ea6)
    Recovery Host
    RP:[EEC701-COMPUTE-POD1]eec701-esx01-16.expedient.com SDTEST_701 (9bf94cee-485f-47f3-9448-c82af5d813d0)

When I posted the text from my 2nd note into the first note, it errored out as described in the first note.

Hi Geoff,

I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you and will reach out via email in a few moments.

Hi Geoff – re: your second post, I think a user asked a very similar question here (perhaps a colleague at your organization?). Please do let me know if the answer I provided does not help you find the data you’re looking for in our API or if I understood the request incorrectly. https://www.zerto.com/myzerto/forums/topic/tsest/#post-19019 — Justin

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login