• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated March 21, 2019 by Vijay J.

Azure cloud replicaiton

• This is going to sound like a stupid newbie question.  That is because it is.  We have an Azure cloud service with VMs and would like to look at a Disaster Recovery solution.  We use Zerto now within our VMWare environment now.  Can I create a new Azure site and use Zerto to replicate from an Azure site to another Azure site for DR purposes?  Has anyone done this from within Azure yet?

Thank you

Tagged: 

Hi William,

Thanks for your question! ZVR currently does not replicate between Azure Regions, but are working on replication out of Azure for 2017, and there is potential this could include what you’re asking for (replicating between different Azure locations), but I don’t have any confirmation or further clarity on this portion for you yet.

Thanks!

Harry

Follow me: www.twitter.com/HarrySiii
    Tagged: 

Hi Harry,

Is this functionality available within 5.5U1 ?

Protect Azure VMs > VMware ?

Many thanks

Dean

Tagged: 

I think this functionality is now available in version 6.5. I was wondering if anyone has successfully replicated across Azure regions yet.

Tagged: 

Hi Matt – Can confirm that this capability was indeed added to the software. Will let one of our users follow up about their successes however 🙂

Tagged: 

hey, that’s intresting, are you looking for a job?

Tagged: 
You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login