• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated January 18, 2019 by Justin N.

vCloud director 9.5 support

• Any idea when Zerto will be certified compatible with Vcloud 9.5?   Thanks!

Same question here. Thanks

I am also interested in this. All currently releases are broken with vCloud Director 9.5.

Hi everyone – Zerto has a standard plan of supporting new versions of VCD within  90 days of their GA release. As I am sure you would expect, Zerto does work with beta releases of VCD however cannot begin any GA validation processes until it is available. Our team is still working on meeting this planned goal so please do keep a look out for further updates from our team. Best, Justin

Hi Justin,

Any update? When 9.5 will be the supported list?

Thanks

Today is 90 days since the release of VCD 9.5. Will there be a release soon?

Hi everyone – Zerto plans to support this new version of VCD in our next update, Zerto 6.5 update 3. Please review the release notes for that version once it is released.

Any update on a release date on Zerto 6.5 update 3?? and will there be a Zerto 6.0 update 5 with VCD 9.5 support or will Zerto 6.0 update 4 be the last 6.0 release?

Hello – 6.5u4 is planned for late January so I would keep a look-out. If Zerto has been holding up your VCD upgrade, please do reach out to your contacts at Zerto or send me a direct/private message with any details as this would be of interest to our team.

At this time, VCD 9.5 is only planned to be supported with the 6.5 series of the Zerto software.

— Justin

Hi everyone – Zerto 6.5u3 was released today and is available on the downloads section. This version supports VCD 9.5. As always, please do read all of the release notes in preparation for your upgrade. — Justin

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login