Hear from your Peers: Disaster Recovery for 100’s of VMs & Critical Applications with Zerto
Premier implemented Zerto Virtual Replication to help protect its virtual machines (VMs) and associated applications with greater reliability, flexibility and ease of use. Zerto Virtual Replication was purchased to protect more than 600 VMs, including Microsoft SQL Server, Java, production databases and web services, which host healthcare performance improvement applications for Premier’s alliance of more than 2,900 U.S. hospitals and approximately 100,000 alternate facilities.
Leveraging Zerto Virtual Replication, Premier has eliminated the manual steps required to recover their applications, increasing efficiencies across the application and DBA teams by 90%.
You’ll hear how the customer achieved:
- A hardware agnostic solution that will enable depreciated or other arrays to be used at the target site, greatly reducing costs
- Super simple operations with one-click to failover, failback and testing
- The full benefits of virtualization with a solution that is virtual aware — replicate VMs not LUNs
- Application-consistent protection for mission critical applications
- Recovery point objectives of seconds and recovery time objectives of minutes
- True scalability with a solution that installs and grows seamlessly with the existing environment