DR101 – 5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Replication Technology
When implementing a disaster recovery solution it can be difficult to understand the myriad differences between the replication technologies available. These differences may seem small but can have a big impact on your ability to test, manage and initiate the disaster recovery process.
In this recorded webinar, we’ll take a look at a selection of the different replication technologies available and break down the pros and cons for each to assist you in identifying the right solution for your own business needs.
Harry Smith, Zerto’s Technology Evangelist, will discuss some of the considerations to bear in mind when choosing your disaster recovery solution, such as;
- Hypervisor-based, Snapshot-based, Storage-based and Guest-based replication technologies
- Performance impact considerations
- Why orchestration and automation is important
- Application consistency and point-in-time recovery
- Scale-up vs Scale-out architectures
Watch below now!