Like disaster recovery & backup, some things are better together, like ZertoCON 2019 & hosting you!
ZertoCON 2019 is less than one month away! Now is the time to register to claim your spot at the IT resilience conference in Nashville, TN, May 20-22. To mark the release of Zerto 7.0 we’ve summarized the top 7 reasons why you need to be there.
- Legendary Quarterback, Peyton Manning will be our featured speaker, sharing his thoughts on leadership and resilience. You can even have a chance to get a photo with Peyton.
- We’ve just released Zerto 7.0 and shown you some of the possibilities that can be unleashed with converged DR and backup. Now, you need to get a front-row seat to see what this means for the industry, and the huge opportunities it presents for your own IT operations.
- 45+ sessions, keynotes & learning opportunities will allow you to cover the A-Zerto of IT resilience. From sessions on API’s, ransomware, cloud mobility, you’ll discover the latest trends and technology in disaster recovery, backup and digital transformation.
- Get certified and take labs at ZertoCON and prove to everyone that you are an IT resilience pro. You’ll be exposed to new processes and methodologies to make operations simpler, enable you to be a digital transformation catalyst, and become a more confident Zerto expert.
- We’re in Nashville, so let’s party Nashville style! Between the Welcome Reception at the legendary Country music Hall of Fame and the Appreciation Party at Blake Shelton’s Bar, Ole Red, we’re sure to raise the roof with great networking opportunities.
- New for 2019, the first-ever ZertoCON Hackathon is on Sunday, May 19. You bring the skills, we’ll bring the snacks and prizes.
- Our Community Sponsors, VMUG, ACP (Association of Continuity Professionals), and ActualTech Media will join us to help you learn about the latest technical resources, IT community-based events and digital trends.
To learn more and register for ZertoCON 2019 click here!
We hope you’ll join us in Music City this May!