Attendees will be able to:
- Work with ZVR in a complete enterprise deployment, including primary site and a recovery site.
- Create and manage Virtual Protection Groups.
- Explore and manage advanced and new ZVR 5.0 features like Journal File Level Recovery and One to Many data protection.
- Connect and work with Disaster Recovery as a Service from a cloud service provider and manage VPGs in a hybrid cloud DR deployment.
- Manage a ZVR deployments from on premise site to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure.
Zerto experts will be on hand to provide guidance and answer questions.
The hands on labs provide the operational skills needed to pass the Zerto Certified Professional (ZCP) exam, which will be available at ZertoCON.
The ZertoCON hands-on labs will be scheduled for your convenience and will be open during show hours.