ZertoCON – Why Attend?
ZertoCON focuses on the one area of data center operations that was neglected and under-appreciated – Disaster Recovery. That is, until Zerto changed the game.
Join us for the industry’s premier business continuity and disaster recovery conference, designed to help you maximize your business’ ability to use and protect the most critical asset in your data center – the applications and data. After this conference, you will be prepared to deliver a world of uninterrupted IT for your business and people.
Content tracks are available on the areas of business continuity and disaster recovery that are most relevant to you:
- The Cloud CONtinuum: Amazon, Azure, Google and managed service providers all offer a route to cloud, but which is best for your business? And how can you get there based on the technology in your data center today? We will answer these questions and more during this track focused on cloud strategy.
- Evolving CONversations: What technologies do industry leaders, analysts and customers think lead the way for the future of IT? Here, industry thought leaders discuss how the world of IT will evolve.
- Executive CONsiderations: What do businesses need to know prior to planning a successful disaster recovery strategy? This track will explore the potential roadblocks and landmines that IT leaders face with disaster recovery and how to turn DR into a holistic business continuity approach.
- Up-level with CONfidence: Designed for current Zerto users, this track will include a deep dive on ZVR technical detail, IT operations and troubleshooting with Zerto Engineering. Here you will learn to optimize the architecture for any IT use case and learn from Zerto experts and customers just like you!
- Strategic CONsultations: Designed for current or prospective Zerto partners, how can you move from a partner to a strategic advisor and unlock additional revenue streams with Zerto.
Collaborate with the Community:
Speak with your peers and learn from industry experts during networking sessions, hands on labs, peer-led panels, and more:
- Hands-on Labs will provide additional training and re-enforcement of key learnings such as effective troubleshooting, managing the environment, configuring SLAs to ensure corporate objectives are met.
- Hear directly from Zerto experts and executives on the direction of Zerto.
- Talk to Zerto Engineers at the “The Zerto Masters Bar”.
- Network with other Zerto users.
In true Zerto style, we’ll have unique activities for attendees including VIP Tours of Fenway, private events in Boston’s Seaport District and more:
- Welcome party on Monday night
- Appreciation event Tuesday evening
- Networking sessions throughout the event
- Coffee with our Sponsors and more!