Homepage Zerto Jobs – Sales Development Representative
Zerto Jobs – Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Boston, MA
The Sales Development Representative’s role is to become an expert in generating, prospecting, and qualifying leads for the Zerto Sales team. The SDR will report to the Director of Inside Sales, and will be responsible for meeting quota requirements and milestone based training for career development.
This role is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself at the ground floor of a fast paced sales environment, in an early-stage software company.
Why work with our group?
Our cutting edge technology is changing the way companies protect and recover their virtual applications. With the expanding adoption of cloud and virtualized environments, the need to confidently protect these critical applications is growing daily.
- React to inbound leads while actively prospecting for new business opportunities through outbound initiatives including cold calling, email, and lead sourcing.
- High volume prospecting – between 60 and 80 calls per day.
- Qualifying leads by relating business fit, objectives, and goals to Zerto’s BC/DR solution with hopes of scheduling meeting for Sales team.
- Meeting quota requirements based on mix of revenue and management by objective (MBO’s) assignments.
- Working through structured sales training program.
- All of the intangibles…self-motivated, driven, high energy, competitive, ability to deal with objections, as well as an attention to detail.
- A good technical aptitude and genuinely interested in technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in positioning a clear, concise and well-understood message.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, early-stage environment that requires willingness to learn and apply new concepts and strategies quickly.
- A Bachelors degree is required, preferably in a Business-related program.
- 1-3 Years sales experience preferably within IT (storage/virtualization/backup).
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM.
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion – Zerto employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales or other parts of the organization.
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise – with base salary + commission for achieving goals.
- We offer a competitive health plan, 401k, and stock options