Zerto Certified Professional Training for AT&T Starts Here
Become a ZCP by learning how to install, configure and run Zerto Virtual Replication!
Zerto Certified Professional (ZCP) is an online training and certification course designed for individuals who would like to learn how to install, configure and run Zerto Virtual Replication. This includes step by step instructions on how to perform a live failover, a test failover, a move and a clone.
During this 1 hour and 15 minute course you will learn:
- The features and architecture of Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR)
- How to install ZVR, including the Zerto Virtual Manager (ZVM) and the Zerto Virtual Replication Appliances (VRAs)
- How to intelligently navigate the Zerto GUI
- Create, edit and manage an application consistency group known as a Virtual Protection Group (VPG)
- How to replicate and recover, including performing: failover, failback, move and offsite clone
Upon completion of this course you’ll be prompted to take the Zerto Professional Certification exam.
Please complete the form below in order to log in to Zerto’s online training program: